Skip to content
- Development – January 16, 2020
- Test – January 16, 2020
- Production – January 23, 2020
- CLEAR-487/541: Removed the in-modal save page operation when creating a new component/page.
- CLEAR-533: Fixed an issue where the copy page operation would fail after multiple copies.
- CLEAR-543: Show an error message when a variable does not exist during ClearProcess execution instead of silently failing. This will help debugging issues across all environments.
- CLEAR-552: Show errors when saving a page/api if the operation fails. Use the updated messaging system.
- CLEAR-553: Most internal operations that read/save data to the database now show error messages when it fails with a status code to help discover and debug errors.