Skip to content
Target Deployment Dates
- Development – June 15, 2020
- Test – June 15, 2020
- Production – June 22, 2020
- CLEAR-634: Page titles reversed to improve UX when using Clear on multiple tabs.
- CLEAR-633: Give builders the ability to debug specific API calls to receive info between each step of the given API.
- CLEAR-632: Update ClearData adapter to accept custom serializers. Introduces PageLite serializer.
- CLEAR-631: Added a new tag: get_from_context to help set local variables to clean up config code.
- CLEAR-615: Page builder validates JSON before save.
- CLEAR-592: Updated the login page to support Right-to-left [RTL] languages.
- CLEAR-578: Add JOINs to Oracle adapter.
- CLEAR-573: RTL typography changes to give Arabic/Hebrew text a clean, crisp look.
- CLEAR-568: New roles/permission system to handle more complex permission setups.
- CLEAR-505: Update deploy script to accept sub-orgs.
- Introduced a new triggerCLEAR-635: : onDropdownSelected.
- Update cookies and sessions to match security changes for Google Chrome.
- Ton of new component tests.
- Additional context added for in-site tutorials.
- CLEAR-641: Inputs inside datatables that also are inside of a modal will not show borders in display mode.
- CLEAR-640: Datatables with paging off will now exceed ten rows, if there are more than ten rows.
- CLEAR-637: SavedComponents list shows more than the last ten items.
- CLEAR-636: Removed bogus ORDER_BY clauses for Oracle adapter calls.
- CLEAR-629: Trim payload key on save to avoid spaces which would cause errors later.
- CLEAR-628: apiFromFile action now appropriately calls successActions.
- CLEAR-619: Fixed dev.sqlc issue for builds.
- CLEAR-614: Fixed an HTTP Adapter error where user_parameters clobbers pre_processing rules.
- CLEAR-612: Permission issue for ClearBackground adapter.
- CLEAR-606: When an error happens during logging, it will no longer stop the process.
- CLEAR-604: Delete old deploys during deploy script.
- CLEAR-576: Fixed an issue where margins and padding for RTL were not similar to their LTR counterparts.
- In-modal save button for Page builder works as expected.
- Fixed an issue where an Input component would never have a border around it when inside of a modal.
- Fixed a bug where tutorials were not able to be created for builder pages.
- Multiple bug fixes and minor adjustments for right-to-left support.
- Local postgres servers updated.