We are on a mission to simplify business software and make people more productive. Our Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) software platform enables organizations to streamline core business processes across technologies such as SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, and many other cloud and premise applications. Our core products are:
- ClearWork – our No-Code Business Process Management Software (BPMS) streamlines workflows across systems into a seamless digital experience. ClearWork gives people simple web pages to get their jobs done quickly with powerful automations hidden behind the scenes.
- ClearProcess – our Low-Code Integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) automates tedious tasks and complex workflows across systems. ClearProcess enables automations ranging from a single step task to an end-to-end business process that may involve hundreds of tasks.
We believe in the entrepreneurial spirit and foster a creative, collaborative environment. We are growing fast and need committed, driven professionals to help us meet our goals while building their careers. And we try to have fun along the way.
Clear is seeking a highly motivated sales executive with experience building and scaling high-performing sales teams that sell to large Global 2000 clients. A successful candidate will have held a variety of different roles in sales, establishing a broad skill base necessary in a fast growing company.
The CRO/VP of Sales is a key member of the executive team of this rapidly growing company. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, this is an exciting and challenging role for an incumbent sales leader who is willing to grow with the company. As Clear expands its leadership position in advanced automation technologies, through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions, a diverse set of needs will need to be filled. This role is far more than managing a sales quota. It is perfect for an innovative business partner who will be instrumental in scaling Clear’s revenue growth.
In addition to ensuring that the company’s sales targets are repeatedly met or exceeded, the CRO/VP of Sales will provide industry thought leadership and executional capability regarding business operations, sales support, partner management, commercial (including contract negotiation), acquisition assessment and integration, all in an increasingly complex business environment. The successful candidate should be very comfortable with ambiguity, highly accountable, and be a self-starter.
- Initially operate as the sole member of the sales team, driving revenue growth through partner channels (80% of revenue) and direct sales (20% of revenue). Manage the entire sales process from marketing qualified lead through contract negotiation to close.
- Recruit, interview, hire and manage members of partner and direct sales teams. Create a vision and mission for these teams while mentoring and coaching them.
- Assume P&L ownership and apply strong financial acumen to sales pipeline to ensure revenue and EBITDA targets are met or exceeded.
- Collaborate with executive leadership to drive strategic decisions across marketing, sales, product development, and customer service.
- Create standard operating procedures for channel and direct teams. Effectively monitor these teams through analytics and reporting, quantify the successes and shortfalls, and adjust procedures as needed.
- Holds self and others accountable to commitments. Determines objectives, sets priorities and, where appropriate, delegates work.
- Displays the highest standards of ethical conduct. Can be trusted and is transparent with regard to any issues, having the confidence to address potential issues with authentic courage.
- Is a prudent steward of the company’s resources and effectively manages risk. Acts in ways that sustain and grow the business.
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing, adjusting styles to the topic and/or audience. Is a proactive listener actively engaging with others.
- With an orientation to action, makes well considered decisions, even in uncertain situations.
- Is a self-starter, identifying needs proactively, communicating with the leadership team and ensuring quarterly business goals are attained.
- 10+ years running either direct sales team and/or partner channels.
- Experience in a high growth company, with a track record of scaling and upgrading a company’s operational policies, procedures and capabilities while maintaining the appropriate levels of transparency and risk management.
- Strategic thinker with a broad base of domestic and international business and commercial experience with deep and rapid analytical ability, superb business judgment and a strong operational understanding of a technology-oriented product and services business.
- Stock options.
- 100% company-paid health insurance premiums.
- 100% company-paid supplemental health insurance premiums (Aflac).
- Company 401K match.
- Accrue up to 4 weeks paid vacation per year with one week carryover.
- Anywhere in the continental US. Clear is proud to promote a virtual work environment.
- Travel is expected to be no more than 50%.
Clear is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Clear is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.