The Customer Success Director will own several concurrent implementations of the Clear Software platform at our medium to large customers. The CSD will effectively manage these implementations using industry standard practices, proven processes and abundant communication while serving as the “face” of Clear Software to our customers. Success in this role will lead to a significant promotion to Vice President of Customer Success.
What You’ll Do
- Interact on a daily basis with our customers’ leadership and project teams.
- Conduct weekly project status meetings with our customers and associated Clear team members.
- Lead our customers’ business process re-engineering workshops and requirements gathering workshops with support from the Clear team.
- Maintain and/or monitor project plans, issues logs, and support tickets.
- Act as a liaison between the development team and client services team to identify and track new features needed by our customers.
- Handle difficult design conflicts at our customers by appropriately managing expectations and working proactively with the internal Clear development team and client services team.
- Track billable work and invoice customers.
- Implement a robust testing process for our customers’ implementations.
- Implement a robust testing process for our internal development team.
- Implement a robust training program for our partners and our customers.
- Implement a robust documentation process for our customers’ implementations.
- Implement a robust documentation process for our software platform.
- Identify additional business processes to be automated at our customers to expand the Clear footprint.
- Occasionally support the sales team in RFP responses or questions from prospective customers.
- Occasionally attend trade shows to present customer success stories to a large audience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of project-related experience obtained by successfully leading medium to large projects.
- PMP certification is a nice-to-have but not required.
- Ability to work under pressure and balance competing demands of customers across a portfolio of medium to large projects and associated teams.
- Ability to work proactively and take full ownership of tasks.
- Possesses exceptional communication skills, oral, written, and active listening.
- Ability to develop and foster positive customer and team relationships through a sense of collegiality and teamwork.
- Actively works to apply new approaches or divergent thinking to existing problems.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Possesses and utilizes exceptional organizational skills.
- Actively works to leverage tools and technologies that support team collaboration to deliver high value results.
- Demonstrates proficiency with tools and techniques related to project management.
- Demonstrates professional attitude, personal drive, initiative, attention to detail, commitment to excellent customer service, and strong work ethic.
Travel will be minimal – one trip per quarter on average.
$75,000 – $125,000, depending upon experience.
- Entire medical, dental, and vision insurance premiums paid by Clear.
- Entire supplemental health insurance premium paid by Clear.
- Employee option pool for common stocks shares.
- 4 weeks paid vacation.