We are on a mission to simplify business software and make people more productive. Our Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) software platform enables organizations to streamline core business processes across technologies such as SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, and many other cloud and premise applications. Our core products are:
- ClearWork – our No-Code Business Process Management Software (BPMS) streamlines workflows across systems into a seamless digital experience. ClearWork gives people simple web pages to get their jobs done quickly with powerful automations hidden behind the scenes.
- ClearProcess – our Low-Code Integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) automates tedious tasks and complex workflows across systems. ClearProcess enables automations ranging from a single step task to an end-to-end business process that may involve hundreds of tasks.
We believe in the entrepreneurial spirit and foster a creative, collaborative environment. We are growing fast and need committed, driven professionals to help us meet our goals while building their careers. And we try to have fun along the way.
The Senior Software Developer will report to our Chief Technology Officer and be responsible for developing and testing new features on our platform as well as addressing any possible bugs encountered by our customers. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a cutting edge platform that is using all of the latest technology to automate processes for our customers.
- Work closely with CTO, CEO, and VP of Services to prioritize backlog
- Work directly with CTO to develop new Python, React.js, or Lambda features
- Be proactive with issue resolution and manage tickets in a timely manner
- Communicate with development and services teams
- Update JIRA for tracking purposes
- 3-5 years’ experience in Python development
- Experience implementing RESTful solutions
- Experience in React.js preferred, not required
- Experience with AWS preferred, not required
- Strong problem-solving skills – ability to critically analyze issues and develop creative solutions
- Ability to be self-directed and work independently
- Self-starter with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to manage through multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines
- Company stock.
- 100% company-paid health insurance premiums.
- 100% company-paid supplemental health insurance premiums (Aflac).
- Company 401K match.
- Accrue up to 4 weeks paid vacation per year with one week carryover.
- Anywhere in the continental US. Clear is proud to promote a virtual work environment.
- No travel is expected.
Clear is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Clear is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.