We are on a mission to simplify business software and make people more productive. Our Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) software platform enables organizations to streamline core business processes across technologies such as SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, and many other cloud and premise applications. Our core products are:
- ClearWork – our No-Code Business Process Management Software (BPMS) streamlines workflows across systems into a seamless digital experience. ClearWork gives people simple web pages to get their jobs done quickly with powerful automations hidden behind the scenes.
- ClearProcess – our Low-Code Integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) automates tedious tasks and complex workflows across systems. ClearProcess enables automations ranging from a single step task to an end-to-end business process that may involve hundreds of tasks.
We believe in the entrepreneurial spirit and foster a creative, collaborative environment. We are growing fast and need committed, driven professionals to help us meet our goals while building their careers. And we try to have fun along the way.
The Senior SAP Solution Architect will act as Project Manager, Technical and Functional Consultant. From the start of the project, you will work with our service partners and our internal team to design and implement elegant solutions for our customer’s business requirements. The candidate will also have experience with third party integrations as they will work between multiple platforms to ensure a successful outcome.
- Successfully manage the implementation process while working with customers to ensure project milestones are achieved and delivery occurs on time
- Work cross functionally internally to solve configuration challenges
- Be proactive with issue resolution and manage cases in a timely manner
- Communicate with project team and executive sponsors
- Communicate with existing customer through monthly and/or quarterly to ensure satisfaction
- Update CRM for tracking purposes
- At least 10 years’ experience in SAP configuration, development and integration
- At least 5 years’ experience with SAP BAPIs and iDocs
- Previous experience in a client-facing implementations
- Strong problem-solving skills – ability to critically analyze issues and develop creative solutions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be self-directed and work independently
- Self-starter with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to manage through multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines
- $125,000 – $150,000 base salary, depending upon experience.
- Bonus plan.
- Company stock.
- 100% company-paid health insurance premiums.
- 100% company-paid supplemental health insurance premiums (Aflac).
- Company 401K match.
- Accrue up to 4 weeks paid vacation per year with one week carryover.
- Anywhere in the continental US. Clear is proud to promote a virtual work environment.
- No travel is expected.
Clear is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Clear is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.