The following are some of the most common questions we field. If you do not find your answer here, please contact us.
No. Clear will prove it in a 2 week proof of concept.
Clear developers need to understand data structures and how to think logically, but they do NOT need to know how to code!!!
Users can be trained to complete a business process in ¼ the time on Clear. This is due to simplifying screens and automating redundant data entry.
Yes, the Clear platform is serverless and can handle millions of concurrent users. Typically the performance bottleneck is the underlying system of record itself.
No, Clear is a cloud-based platform. In rare situations where a nation’s laws prohibit public cloud usage, we can deploy Clear to a private cloud at an additional cost.
No, the Clear platform requires no additional infrastructure.
No, Clear integrates and automates via APIs.
In this case, ClearProcess can integrate with stored procedures in the underlying database or integrate with an RPA tool.
That’s not unusual. In this case, ClearProcess can integrate with custom APIs, stored procedures in the underlying database, or integrate with an RPA tool.
Every major business software including, but not limited to SAP, Oracle EBS, SalesForce, Workday, PeopleSoft. Additionally, ClearProcess has database connectors and seamless RPA integration for custom applications.
90% to 95%. Every organization is different. Our workflows are based on the most common data attributes and system integrations we see with our customers, but ~5% to 10% of any process will need to be tweaked to meet your specific needs.
90% to 95%. Every organization is different. Our APIs are based on the most common data attributes and system integrations we see with our customers, but ~5% to 10% of any integration will need to be tweaked to meet your specific needs.
Ideally, a robust testing plan will catch integration issues. However, our integration team can resolve any issues within a matter of minutes.
Yes, Clear can be used for anything that involves people, process, or technology.
No, we no longer provide consulting services. Typically our consulting partners will re-engineer a business process before applying our automation technologies.
TIME TO VALUE!!!
ClearWork is a no-code business process management software (BPMS) with over 200 business processes pre-delivered. ClearProcess is a low-code integration platform as a service with over 6,000 APIs pre-delivered. You can transform business processes in a few days instead of months and years.
You can use any 3rd party tool to scan Clear for vulnerabilities. Additionally, user activity in your underlying systems of record can be monitored the same way as they are monitored without Clear in the picture.
Typically a 256-bit encrypted, site-to-site VPN tunnel is created between a dedicated private instance of Clear and your network. Access control lists (ACLs) on your side then determine which systems ClearProcess can integrate with.
Yes, ClearProcess can extract millions of data records, cleanse them, and feed them into target systems in a matter of minutes. Our most common use for this feature is SAP ECC 6 to SAP S/4 HANA upgrades.
Yes, in fact ClearProcess almost exclusively uses BAPIs when integrating with SAP. Additionally, ClearProcess is the only iPaaS in the world certified by SAP for every BAPI in SAP’s platform.
Yes. ClearProcess handles all types of SAP customizations:
- Custom Fields – SAP provides extension structures in their BAPIs that allow ClearProcess to integrate with custom fields.
- User Exits – these are still triggered by SAP’s BAPIs, which means ClearProcess can also trigger them.
- Custom Screens – These are configured in ClearWork as new pages.
- Custom Objects – for completely custom objects for which SAP has no BAPI, a remote-enabled function module needs to be created in SAP and then ClearProcess can easily integrate with the object.
Our most common use cases are:
- Order to Cash – simplify and automate sales order entry, fulfillment, invoicing, payment, and reconciliation
- Procure to Pay – simplify and automate purchase order entry, goods receipts, vendor invoicing, payment, and reconciliation
- Intelligent Document Processing – automatically scan customer orders and vendor invoices and load the data into your systems of record.
- Contact Center – streamline systems into a Customer 360° to accelerate the resolution of customer issues.
- Mass Data Upload/Maintenance – upload millions of records from Excel and cleanse data en masse in your systems of record.
With enough time and money, you can build anything you want. However, progressive organizations are turning to low-code and no-code platforms to build and scale applications much faster. Your workforce can start using apps in days and weeks, instead of months and years.
ClearProcess integrates with identity management solutions like Okta and Active Directory, then queries users’ security profiles from the underlying systems of record. Features and functionality in ClearWork are then controlled by those underlying security profiles. Long story short – you can use the roles and permissions you have already created.
Clear does not store any data. All integrations are performed real-time.
A single business process, such as Sales Order Entry, can be in production in less than 30 days. Larger process groups like Order to Cash and Procure to Pay can be in production in 60 – 90 days.
Not without a lot of time and money. There are 2 key issues limiting Salesforce’s digital transformation capabilities:
- Business Process Management – the Lightning platform is far from no-code, meaning custom workflows and user interface features require extensive custom development.
- Integration Capabilities – MuleSoft has nowhere near the 6,000 pre-delivered APIs for SAP and Oracle, meaning most integrations will be built from scratch.
Not without a lot of time and money. There are 2 key issues limiting SAP’s digital transformation capabilities:
- Business Process Management – the Fiori platform is far from no-code, meaning custom workflows and user interface features require extensive custom development.
- Integration Capabilities – SAP Process Integration (PI) has nowhere near the 6,000 pre-delivered APIs for SAP and Oracle, meaning most integrations will be built from scratch. Additionally, ClearProcess provides seamless cross-platform integration between vendors like Salesforce and SAP, while SAP’s PI struggles with cross-platform integration.
Yes, many of our customers have already transitioned from SAP CRM to Clear.
Not without a lot of time and money. There are 2 key issues limiting Oracle’s digital transformation capabilities:
- Business Process Management – Oracle UX is far from no-code, meaning custom workflows and user interface features require extensive custom development.
- Integration Capabilities – the Oracle API Gateway has nowhere near the 6,000 pre-delivered APIs for business software packages, meaning most integrations will be built from scratch.
All they need is a web browser and an internet connection. If they are working from home, they will need a VPN connection to reach your network.
|Google Chrome (recommended)||49+|
|Internet Explorer (not recommended)||11|
ClearWork is a responsive application and will function the same way on a phone, tablet, or computer.
By far the most popular are:
- Sales Orders – sales reps on the road can easily enter orders using voice commands or by typing in the data.
- Work Orders – service technicians on the road can easily access cases and update them.