Five9 is the leading provider of cloud contact center software. They are driven by a passion to transform contact centers into customer engagement centers of excellence, coupled with a deep understanding of the cost and complexity involved in running a contact center.
They help contact centers of every size create powerful customer connections. For additional information, visit Five9.com.
How Does Five9 Work with Clear?
Five9’s cloud call center software communicates directly with our ClearProcess integration hub to retrieve and update information from core systems of record such as SAP, Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, and Salesforce. ClearProcess cloud-enables your on-premise systems to allow CSRs to perform common activities from any secure location across the globe, including, but not limited to:
- Inbound screen popping of customer screens in your system of record.
- Inbound screen popping of Clear’s Customer 360 in the Cloud.
- Activity logging on customer accounts, including call disposition.
- SMS and chatbot integration directly with your systems of record.
- Rich sales and customer service performance dashboards that pull data from many systems of record.
- Outbound click-to-dial in ClearWork or directly embedded in your system of record.
SAP Screen Pop
This video shows Five9’s softphone directly popping SAP’s customer screen. Behind the scenes, ClearProcess allows you to configure your business rules to determine which customer to pop.
ClearWork Screen Pop
This video shows Five9’s softphone popping Clear’s Customer 360 in the Cloud, which pulls together data and functionality from 20 different systems, including SAP, Salesforce, and Oracle EBS.
BCBS utilized ClearWork and ClearProcess to provide a single view of the customer, reducing its training time and dramatically improving resolution times to customer issues.
The Agilify team specializes in the implementation of Blue Prism, UiPath, and Automation Anywhere alongside the Clear platform. For additional information, visit www.agilifyautomation.com.