Companies are struggling to realize their investment on enterprise platforms and can’t keep up with the development and timeline associated to cleanly integrate their systems. Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) is skyrocketing in growth because of its ability to leverage both attended, unattended, and intelligence to optimize whole system processes in real-time. IPA is becoming an imperative to improve productivity in enterprise companies.
In the Intelligent Process Automation Infographic, we explore the following:
- What is the history of business process automation through to intelligent process automation?
- What is IPA? The definition, the industry growth, and the technologies.
- What are the benefits of IPA in enterprise?
- What subprocesses within enterprise are impacted by automation?
- How are enterprises benefitting from digitally transforming their businesses?
- How does IPA assist in enterprise business process automation and orchestration?
- What are the three most common issues that prevent companies from transforming and automating their business processes?
Here’s the full infographic. Please feel free to share and use it – just be sure to provide credit back to our site.