We’ve been working heavily in assisting clients in the oil & gas industry implement business process automation. Because of fluctuations in prices within the energy industry, Intelligent Process Automation (RPA) is becoming an imperative to increase efficiencies in upstream, midstream, and downstream oil & gas companies. By improving accuracy and minimizing unnecessary work, oil & gas companies are improving their ability to shorten work cycles, increase opportunities to grow, and are getting insight in the end-to-end effectiveness of their organizations.
In the Intelligent Process Automation and Oil & Gas infographic, we explore the following:
- What is RPA? The definition, the industry growth, and the technologies.
- What are the benefits of RPA in the oil & gas industries?
- What subprocesses within the oil & gas industry are impacted by automation?
- How oil & gas businesses are benefited from digitally transforming their businesses?
- How does RPA assist in oil & gas business process automation and orchestration?
- What are the three most common issues that prevent oil & gas companies from transforming and automating their businesses?
We reference a fantastic study from Accenture: Digital Transformation and Innovation in the Oil and Gas Sector. Be sure to read it in detail!
Here’s the full infographic. Please feel free to share and use it – just be sure to provide credit back to our site.